Love the new look for RM Beta 3.3.38 (Windows OS)

• This beta is not showing up for me with my win 8.1 machine. It doesn't show with "check software updates" and I have beta versions enabled.

I opened up RM on a Win 10 machine elsewhere and was offered it. Are they excluding Win 8.1? If so, can you move an RM backup between these two versions? Maybe not. Is there info on that in the documentation for the new version?

• This beta is not showing up for me with my win 8.1 machine. It doesn't show with "check software updates" and I have beta versions enabled.

I opened up RM on a Win 10 machine elsewhere and was offered it. Are they excluding Win 8.1? If so, can you move an RM backup between these two versions? Maybe not. Is there info on that in the documentation for the new version?

About a year ago, the newer versions of RM only worked on Windows 10. Kemper mentioned the Win10 requirement on the downloads page.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• About a year ago, the newer versions of RM only worked on Windows 10. Kemper mentioned the Win10 requirement on the downloads page.

I have been running all the new versions on 8.1 up until this one. When the editor came in with OS 7, they no longer ran on Win 7 but, despite some discussion about Win 10 only, they allowed Win 8.1 also. Win 8.1 is losing support from MS in the new year.

• I have been running all the new versions on 8.1 up until this one. When the editor came in with OS 7, they no longer ran on Win 7 but, despite some discussion about Win 10 only, they allowed Win 8.1 also. Win 8.1 is losing support from MS in the new year.

You can upgrade to Windows 10 for free from Microsoft website. See the link in this thread below... I used it and it worked great!

Free Windows 10 Upgrade, from Window 7 or 8.1 - For RM 3.0

Rig Manager 3.3 requires Windows 10 64-bit (while the latest 3.2 still supports Windows 8.1 and 32-bit). The backup files are still 100% compatible, so you can easily move your local libraries to the new computer.
    Best regards,

Arne

• What is this morph colorded "thing" ?

When you press down on your expression pedal you will see it move. If it doesn't go all the way to the end then you need to recalibrate your pedal. So it shows the position of your pedal.

Red is OFF, and blue is ON.