KPA UPGRADES ? & HOW-TO SHORTCUTS

• due to work, i have not had a chance to use my kpa for about 3 months, so is there a latest upgrade to install & can it be done without doing previous ones ? heck its been so long i dont even remember how to do updates or rig dowloads, & cant find my manual, can anyone please help me ? recently i read on here somwhere about a person viabcroce that put together a shortcut how -to , i pm'ed him a couple of time without any results, thanks , roger

• Hi Roger,

Download the latest FW version, unzip it, put the kaos.bin file in the OS folder of your usb stick and then plug it in the back of your KPA. wait a moment 'till the unit ask if you want to install the new update. Be patient and do not interrupt the installation

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• thanks for reply guitarnet, unfortunatly i suffer from migrain headaches & have a very short memory, can you break that down for me ? & what is the latest upgrade ? , roger

• thanks armin, does anybody have a step by step guide to downloading upgrade & user guides ? i pm'd vibcroce for his shortcut guide, but haven't heard from him , anyone have it ,that can send it to me ? again thanks , roger

• thanks armin, does anybody have a step by step guide to downloading upgrade & user guides ? i pm'd vibcroce for his shortcut guide, but haven't heard from him , anyone have it ,that can send it to me ? again thanks , roger

Just go to the main Kemper site and download the upgrade. When you unzip it, there is a document that details - step-by-step - how to apply the upgrade. The most current documentation is also included in that zip file. :)

Be sure to allow PLENTY OF TIME for the KPA to install the upgrade - do NOT turn it off until it is finished installing!!!