Plugin to manage Rigs in Cubase/anyDAW from RM

• I did not use RM for a while due to its bugs. Currently I was quite surprised how good it is when tweaking sounds while recording.
    One thing that still makes it quite a hazzle is that I have to save the tweaked rig on my PC or Kemper and transfer it manually to Rigkeeper.

So an alternative to Rigkeeper would be great.

My features needed:

- A button to send the dedicated rigs to the VST-Plug-in in my DAW which is Cubase in its current state

- Best would be if I could activate each rig automatically when recording a certain track.

So far a small wish with big impact on my workflow.

• I'm using RigKeeper too in Reaper. I'd love to be able to double click that plugin and it would load to RM and into the Kemper. This would be an amazing addon for studio use.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• You don't have to save it in RM in order to transfer it to RigKeeper. Load the rig in RM, tweak to your liking. Right click copy/paste on the tweaked rig directly into RK without savings. It works great.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Yeah try it. It do agree without your points though. Would be great if it was even easier.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM