Backup/restore from multiple Kempers

• Hey all.

If I backup from a Kemper on to a USB which has backed up a previous Kemper with different sounds on, will it wipe the existing backup on the USB, or create a separate folder with the different tones in?

Many thanks.

• I keep a USB stick for backups for each Kemper in each bag, and backup each before a gig/show. (we have three Kempers - for two guitarists and one bassist)

My only wish was the backup names included the name of the Kemper that was being backed up (each Kemper being given a unique name).

But sometimes in the chaos that precedes a gig, I delegate someone to take the backups, and they run around with a single USB stick. I then have to decipher from the date/time which Kemper backup is which.

Definitely would be a nice to have :D

Live From… Peace Frog’s Den features South Texas songwriters and musicians performing live original music from Peace Frog's Den's studio in San Antonio, Texas. All styles of music are welcome. Would love for you to check us out at https://bit.ly/livefrompfd.

• The file name of a backup has the following format:

2022-11-04 09-45-03 - Hans Franz.kpabackup

where Hans Franz represents the Owner Name the user has entered in his/her PROFILER.

So, if your guitarists and bassists have different names, it should be easy for anybody knowing these names to identify the corresponding backups. Don't understand how this could end up in "chaos"!?:D

• Thanks Hans!

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Thank so much for that simple solution! You know... musicians love their chaos 8o

Live From… Peace Frog’s Den features South Texas songwriters and musicians performing live original music from Peace Frog's Den's studio in San Antonio, Texas. All styles of music are welcome. Would love for you to check us out at https://bit.ly/livefrompfd.