Beta 3.3.38 High DPI Display - Text Size

• I was really hoping that the High DPI support update, was going to fix the tiny text size in RM. I'm currently running at 3840x1600, and the text is still so small that it's hard to use.

Even with Windows set at Large text settings, the RM menu is still squashed:

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/tl26r9R.jpg]

Would it be possible to allow larger fonts, please?

In Windows, you can hold the CTRL button on the keyboard, and roll the scroll wheel on the mouse, this controls the zoom feature. This would be ideal for scaling control in RM with Windows, but a fixed font point size option in File>Preferences>Font would be great as well.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

Edited 2 times, last by JSB ().

• If you can't find a fix then simply right-click on your desktop and select Display Settings and select a lower resolution. Mine is at 2560x1440 and text is a decent size, and the RM text size is about the same as on these forum comments and the text in my DAW. Aggravating if you have to keep changing back and forth though. I like my text size to be consistent throughout.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Native resolution is always the best setting for any high DPI monitor. If RM could scale the UI and Text, that would be ideal.

Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• I was using 100% Scaling, and 150% Text size. 200% scaling makes everything large and easy to read, but then the rest of my applications and icons are too big, it takes up too much space.

For a compromise I used 150% Scaling and 100% Text size, any larger ruins my other functions I use this PC for.

Having dynamic scaling built in to RM directly, would be very helpful for me.