Help for External stereo effect connection

• I’ve got a Line6 DL4 MkII and I want to connect it to my Stage.

To connect it, I use the Send 1 to feed the Left/mono Input.
    L and R stereo outputs are available on the DL4 and connected to the Return 1 and 2 of the stage.
    To keep Stage onboard stereo effects, the only solution is to have the Loop Stereo in the « x » module….(first slot after amp cab section)

But if done like that, Stage Stereo effect are:

- not available for the external DL4 looper when recording

- placed after the loop when playing it, which is bad…

If I understand right the manual, there is no way to feed an external looper input in stereo, because there is only 1 Send associated with 2 Returns…

is this all correct? (and bad…)

Or is there a solution ?

• you can use the monitor outputs to send the full signal chain into your external device and use the Aux in function to mix the signal from the return inputs with your actual guitar signal-just make sure not to send the incoming aux in signal back to the monitor outputs on the Aux in page in the output menu.

• you can use the monitor outputs to send the full signal chain into your external device and use the Aux in function to mix the signal from the return inputs with your actual guitar signal-just make sure not to send the incoming aux in signal back to the monitor outputs on the Aux in page in the output menu.

thank you ! I ´m gonna check this !