Change the BPM behaviour into preformance to this.

• Ha OK, I had to look at the different profiler front panels, i thought you had a unit i don't (I have a Stage) and, in fact, i've discovered this softbutton :wacko::(, i never use it... But i've discovered that the Head and Rack doesn't have this button. This can be a limitation.

I would prefer the opposite, i use rig button and want the BPM to be expanded to all performance's rigs...

I don't know if it can be possible cause i assume those two buttons reach the same programm parameter... :/

• Use Performance Tempo is one parameter applied to the whole Performance now.

Are you aware, that you could disable Tempo Slot-wise? If you intend one Slot not to follow the Tempo of the Performance, disable its Tempo and set times in ms.

• Hi
    Ms? i found nothing in ms into the kpa???

If you disable the tempo for a given slot, effects like delays and reverbs will now display their values in MS instead of note values.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Millisecondes ! 😉

thanks, but i know what it is :D

If you disable the tempo for a given slot, effects like delays and reverbs will now display their values in MS instead of note values.

I use external fx with midi interface and midi clock, it's why i propose this change. We can use the same "fx preset" with another bpm.

The Burkhard 's solution works with the kemper fx only

• thanks, but i know what it is :D

I use external fx with midi interface and midi clock, it's why i propose this change. We can use the same "fx preset" with another bpm.

The Burkhard 's solution works with the kemper fx only

In that case .... what is hindering you not to use Performance Tempo, if you really don't want it, but to set Tempo by Slot instead?

• In that case .... what is hindering you not to use Performance Tempo, if you really don't want it, but to set Tempo by Slot instead?

because precisely, if I activate the bpm performance, I have the same bpm for the 5 rigs, and if I cut the bpm via the "rig" button, it removes the bpm of the whole performance, the 5 rigs resume their bpm by default.

in the logic, in performance, the "bpm performance" tab above the screen should logically affect the bpm of the whole performance (it's perfect, that's what it does)

BUT logic would dictate that when pressing the "rig" button and disabling the "bpm performance" in this menu, it disables the "lock bpm" (if I may say so) ONLY for that rig (not for the rest of the performance), allowing you to choose a different bpm from the rest of the performance. this is not currently the case.

Actually, if you want a different bpm for one (or more) rig(s) compared to the rest of the performance, you have to edit and save each rig of this performance.

• Désolé ! Je préférais tout de même préciser au cas où ;):)

je te traduis:
    si tu choisi "bpm performance" dans une performance (sur le dessus de l'écrant, edit performance, bpm), tu auras le même bpm pour tous les rigs de cette performance, c'est cool.

Mais, si tu veux changer le bpm d'un de ces rigs uniquement (un passage 2x plus rapide par exemple), la logique voudrait que tu puisses le faire via le bouton "rig", sauf que non. Via ce bouton, si tu désactives le "performance bpm", tu désactives le bpm pour tous les rigs de la performance et non le bpm du rig en question, ce qui pour moi est un non sens : le bouton "rig" doit servir à modifier uniquement les paramètres du rig en question.

• I'm confused at what you want.

Are you saying you want certain rigs to accept MIDI clock while others use the performance tempo?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I understand what you want to do.

Do you have an example cause i don't catch under what conditions you would use it ?

• I understand, that there is no general functionality missing, but this is a question of convenience.

Today Performance Tempo is an all or nothing approach, with the exception that you can deactivate Tempo Slot-wise and therefor deviate from Perfomance Tempo to some extent. However, if you intend one Slot to follow another Tempo bpm than the others, you need to deactivate Performance Tempo and set Tempo bpm for each Slot individually.

• I understand, that there is no general functionality missing, but this is a question of convenience.

Today Performance Tempo is an all or nothing approach, with the exception that you can deactivate Tempo Slot-wise and therefor deviate from Perfomance Tempo to some extent. However, if you intend one Slot to follow another Tempo bpm than the others, you need to deactivate Performance Tempo and set Tempo bpm for each Slot individually.

it's exactly what i've done.

The trouble is the logic.

The logic of the RIG button 'll be more normal if it works like i say : RIG config must only impact the actived rig (not all performance)

• I understand what you want to do.

Do you have an example cause i don't catch under what conditions you would use it I use a lot of external effects that are all driven by midi. in a song, (120bpm) at a precise moment, I activate an effect which reacts too slowly and which requires 240 bpm. so 4 rigs at 120 and one at 240.

I use a lot of external effects that are all driven by midi. in a song, (120bpm) at a precise moment, I activate an effect which reacts too slowly and which requires 240 bpm. so 4 rigs at 120 and one at 240.

first solution: modify the bpm of the external effect but since I use the midi clock, this same effect therefore has a bpm varying according to the music, changing its bpm would be useless, it will automatically go to 120 bpm (bpm performance)

So logic would dictate that if I click on "rig" and change the bpm there, only that rig would have another bpm (it's RIG, no RIGS). So one tap on rig, one tap to disable bpm on that rig, manual rig edit and save.

Except that no, deactivating the bpm via the RIG button, deactivates the bpm for the whole performance, you must then, for each of the 5 rigs, one by one, modify the bpm, save, go to the next rig, this operation repeating itself. In short waste of time and it is not "logical".

It's just a logical trouble, you can avoid this fatality like Burkhard says