Bruno Mars | Count on Me | Guitar/Vocal Cover & Lyric Video

• Hey Kemper players!

I just wrapped up a cover for "Count on Me" from Bruno Mars. Unfortunately we weren't able to shoot a video for this one, so I put together a lyric video instead. I was excited to jump in on vocals for this one as well. :) Enjoy!

I ran my fender acoustasonic through the kemper for the guitar parts and hard panned the wet/processed dry signals. The tone is ok. I'm not entirely sold on relying just on the pickups in acoustic guitars to capture the sound. I want to try mic'ing a real acoustic guitar for my next non-heavy metal project like this. I'm pretty sure pickups in acoustic guitars are solely for live performance and acoustic guitars you hear on studio recordings are captured solely via microphone(s)? Can anyone chime in from experience?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.