Expression pedal for just wah wah

• Hey guys i have strange problem... I connected an expression pedal for wah wah stuff only...I made the correct settings on system, assigned the pedal channel exclusively to control wah wah...but its still is acting as an volume pedal...Its controling both wah wah and volume..

My temporary solution was to set the volume range to 0, but i can see that the pedal still controls volume...How do i keep my expression pedal as an wah wah controller only? My only intention with this expression pedal is to control wah and i have zero interest in using for anything else...

Thanks a lot!

• Are you connecting pedal to the foot controller because Volume gets connected to Pedal 3 input jack and Wah connects to Pedal 5 input jack.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Are you connecting pedal to the foot controller because Volume gets connected to Pedal 3 input jack and Wah connects to Pedal 5 input jack.

I am using an M-Audio Expression pedal connecct directly...I dont have a Kemper Remote, only the profiler.

.I am a bit confused about those 6 pedals options in the "system settings", because the profiler only has those 2 these 2 input jacks, Switch and pedal...

• Volume gets connected to Pedal 3 input jack and Wah connects to Pedal 5 input jack.

that´s not true, you can connect anything anywhere you want, but you have to assign it in the system settings.

Hey guys i have strange problem.

it´s a feature, not a problem :). you have "WahPedal>Volume" selected. It´s explained in every detail in the chapter "expression pedals " in the main manual

• Yes, the tick at "Wah Pedal > Volume" must be taken off.

If no Remote is connected, you just see the pages Pedal 1 and Pedal 2 while the pages Pedal 3 to 6 (Remote) are greyed out.

• Yes, the tick at "Wah Pedal > Volume" must be taken off.

If no Remote is connected, you just see the pages Pedal 1 and Pedal 2 while the pages Pedal 3 to 6 (Remote) are greyed out.

Now i am confused... the manual says:

"If “WahPedal >Volume” is selected, those two functions are mutually exclusive. As soon as a wah effect is active, the Wah Pedal controls this wah effect, while volume stays flat. As soon as there is no wah effect in the current Rig, or the wah effect is switched off, the Wah Pedal controls volume"

• Not sure, what is confusing about this!?

If you intend to just control Wah Pedal and not Volume Pedal, you configure your pedal as Wah Pedal and don't activate WahPedal > Volume.

Now on page Pedal Links in System Settings the only bar that is moving in any situation is the Wah Pedal bar.

If your Wah Pedal changes the volume although it doesn't control Volume Pedal, the wah effect parameters are set in a way that it filters the sound potentially down to complete mute. Start with an wah preset like "Cry".