macOS ventura

• I am also on Monterey. I get an announcement to upgrade to RM3.3. Download proceeds to an amazing 139% instead of 100%, then installer shows up in taskbar but doesn't open a window. Right clicking and choosing "show all windows", gives the message "no available windows". So it doesn't work for me (for the first time in a very long time).

Tried again today: installer started and error message appears: "the operation could not be completed. (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error -1.). Couldn't open "Rig_Manager_3_3_40.pkg"

• I am also on Monterey. I get an announcement to upgrade to RM3.3. Download proceeds to an amazing 139% instead of 100%, then installer shows up in taskbar but doesn't open a window. Right clicking and choosing "show all windows", gives the message "no available windows". So it doesn't work for me (for the first time in a very long time).

Tried again today: installer started and error message appears: "the operation could not be completed. (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error -1.). Couldn't open "Rig_Manager_3_3_40.pkg"

i have Exactly !!! the same Problem and behavior on my Monterey Mac mini M1

any solutions ??

• I have upgraded to Ventura. I cannot update to the new Rig manager. When I turn on rig manager it says this version is out of date, do you want to upgrade? I click update and it downloads, then keeps going past 100% sometimes it's 120% sometimes over 150% until it stops and says.

"Warning

Rig Manager is performing a task. Do you really want to quit before the task is complete?"

then if you hit "cancel " to not quit, It' crashes, with the "Rigmanager quit unexpectedly " with typical Mac crash report.

Translated Report (Full Report Below)

-------------------------------------

Process: Rig Manager [3421]

Path: /Applications/Rig Manager.app/Contents/MacOS/Rig Manager

Identifier: com.kempermusic.rigmanager

Version: 3.3.38 (1)

Code Type: X86-64 (Native)

Parent Process: launchd [1]

User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2022-11-26 07:59:42.2019 -0500

OS Version: macOS 13.0.1 (22A400)

Report Version: 12

Bridge OS Version: 7.0 (20P420)

Anonymous UUID: 753C4811-1DCC-C861-D4FA-A083519FFBC3

• UPDATE! On the Kemper download page, I was able to Download and install, and run the Rig Manager update. First time I've ever had to do that. But If you're having the issue like I had, try doing that.