Leo Moracchioli Profile

• Ayy first post!

I started doing music stuff again and searched for nice metal profiles but I didn't find anything that would fit in my project, so I created a Profile similar to Leo Moracchiolis sound by EQ Matching.

Demo in a full mix: https://drive.google.com/file/…asuUkR3zh8Hm6qPpHZkI/view

I'd like to share it with you guys in case someone struggles to find something I was looking for. I can't just upload from RigManager, is this not possible? Via the Website I can register it, but since the amp is from another RIG from Dreadlight Studios (Thank you very much) I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that?

• you can share the profile on your google drive,thank you.

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• Is it ok to take someones RIG, alter it and reupload it? I don't wan't to hurt someones reputation since the name of the creater is in that profile. I want to upload it official for everyone to use it, not just in this forum.

• Is it ok to take someones RIG, alter it and reupload it? I don't wan't to hurt someones reputation since the name of the creater is in that profile. I want to upload it official for everyone to use it, not just in this forum.

No if it's a commerical profile (one you bought or you know was bought).

If it's off the rig exchange, then yes....