I've been having problems for a long time (VIDEO) NO RESOURCE DATA

• Hello ;(

I have been having problems with my Kemper for a year and a half.

I have been solving by reinstalling the system with a pendrive.

but already the kemper system is unstable, it crashes constantly and it is as if the flash memory of the kemper is damaged.

Now it is very difficult for me to install the system again and when it is installed the Kemper crashes and does not react, or the LEDs of the buttons turn off or the buttons react as if they were pressed on their own.

I have been suffering from this lack of control for almost 2 years, but it is already unbearable, I did not expect that my unit would give me so many problems.

I have had all kinds of hardware (line 6 Headrush...) and this is the one that is giving me the most problems.

I have also formatted the system by holding down (System) when starting Kemper but after a short time it becomes unstable.

the screen always shows the message: NO RESOURCE DATA.

and from there it doesn't come out, it's a loop!

I leave you a youtube link so you can see it:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you very much for answering!

if I have opened a ticket, I hope they can repair it, I have been suffering from these blockages and lack of control for a long time, but I have always been able to recover it, but this time it is impossible, it is as if it ran out of its memory or something like that.

• Yet another video, trying to boot from USB or install from USB

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You definitely need support input as this is not normal behaviour, hence no one on here can help as its not a user problem..

I've had my Kemper 8 years and its never crashed so you need it sorting. The Kemper platform is normally very stable so you either have a corruption or hardware issue. Either way, support will diagnose.

• I did contact support once, but I managed to solve it with the methods of reinstallation of the system or full reset of the kemper.

but this is already very annoying, it has become useless ;(

Then there is a more fundamental problem, hence you need support to resolve it.

Not much we can do here....

• Yes, I have already written to Kemper's technical support, I hope they can give me a solution soon, I have a concert with an international band in my city, and I think I won't even have time to have it repaired. ||

thanks for answering friends!

• Yes, I have already written to Kemper's technical support, I hope they can give me a solution soon, I have a concert with an international band in my city, and I think I won't even have time to have it repaired. ||

thanks for answering friends!

Keep an eye on your spam folder as sometimes their responses end up there. They are generally very responsive...

• I have sent several emails to send my kemper for repair but they do not contact me to send it from Spain to Germany, I have checked if I have spam, but they do not contact me, has this ever happened to you in technical support?
    I have filled in my data for kemper, but they have not contacted me again, what is the process to send to the technical service?

• I have sent several emails to send my kemper for repair but they do not contact me to send it from Spain to Germany, I have checked if I have spam, but they do not contact me, has this ever happened to you in technical support?
    I have filled in my data for kemper, but they have not contacted me again, what is the process to send to the technical service?

Nope.

I had a potential repair and they were very quick to respond to all my questions, even supplying a part number as I ended up having it fixed locally ( etehrnet port issue).

Shipping will be down to you so I don't think they organize that.

Kemper Support #1

according to our database you have provided the required information (address,telephone number etc) yesterday. Creating the paperwork generally takes about 24 hours. Therefore you should receive the RMA document later today.

• according to our database you have provided the required information (address,telephone number etc) yesterday. Creating the paperwork generally takes about 24 hours. Therefore you should receive the RMA document later today.

They do not give me details of how the shipment will be made, I do not know if they send a courier to my house or I have to send the package, I have been in contact several times via email, but they always tell me to wait, that I know they will contact me.
    "my request was sent 2 days ago"

Copy and paste:

please wait for our papers and instructions. My colleague will send you an email.

With best regards, Helge

Kemper Amps Support Team

• According to our database you opened the ticket 2 days ago and provided the required info to generate the paperwork yesterday.

Our service center sent you all the info you need together with the paperwork about half an hour ago.