Bots & Roses : 1 man, 2 guitars, 3 profiles, now 5 tracks EP

• Hi !

Bots & Roses

Here is a 4 track EP based on a simple 5 tracks per tune formula :

Octaved bass - Clean & shiny stereo (natural double tracking ) chorused 80's guitars ( strat or tele ) - Bogner XTC lead (P90) - juno synth

Credit to Mats Nermark for the free profiles : LA clean & octave basses

please tell me guys if the EP is running fine, after some of you encountered bugs from the streaming platform ?

• Congrats on the release! 8)

The tunes play fine but the Audius app on a Computer seems to be weird. If you click the little play arrow to the left of song it will take you to the song inside the album (same page). But if you click on the song's name then it takes you to the song on another page and outside the album. Maybe that's how it's supposed to work? I think the songs and links should be locked to the Album's page but that's just me.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Congratulations on the EP! Sounds great, very cool ideas with the various synths and very coherent set of tracks.

If had one critique it would be that the drums need more…oomph for me, perhaps the style would work well with some sidechaining off the kick on the growly synth to get that pumping sound in a lot of electro.

• All 4 tracks sound great waraba well done