I bought it and now?

• I guys :), by mistake I bought a package where I thought was amplifier's profiles, instead there was pedals as ds1, dod808, etc etc ..

I put them on rig manager and i clicked all of those.

The sound was extremely overgain... Not nice at all, I probably did wrong the way how I used those...

Do you know something about?

I am attaching here a picture of the package.

Thank you everyone :)

• 1) If you do not have any IRs, you can make a directory in Rig Manager under ALL PRESETS -> LOCAL LIBRARY. I called my folder CABINETS.

2) Once you have the folder you can go thru a bunch of your existing profiles and DRAG the CABINET out of the edit area and DROP it into the CABINET folder.

3) Then load a DIRECT PROFILE that you just bought.

4) Now you can just click any of the CABS in your Local Library folder and they instantly load into the current profile you are editing.

5) You can use the PC keyboard arrow keys to move thru the list. DO NOT ARROW FAST!!! RM needs to Load each IR into the Kemper as you select it. If you need to move far thru the list use the mouse. Use the arrows to sample one at a time.

• As said before, they are actually profiles of a relatively clean amp with pedals added, so no they are profiles of an amp but they are direct.

There you either need to run it through a cab or add a cab otherwise they will sound horrible!

• I will try... thank you very much

• As said before, they are actually profiles of a relatively clean amp with pedals added, so no they are profiles of an amp but they are direct.

There you either need to run it through a cab or add a cab otherwise they will sound horrible!

Right, can i add them to another profile?

• Right, can i add them to another profile?

Nope. The profiler can only run 1 profile at a time and won't solve your problem.

You have bought a direct profile of a clean amp with various pedals also in the profile. So these are amp profiles, the pedal bit is a touch misleading as any amp can be profiled with pedals already switched. For example there are many profiles in the rig exchange with amps profiled with a tube screemer also in the chain.

The issue you have is they are direct profiles i.e. no guitar cab, just the amp and pedals. Its a great canvas to start with but without a cab will sound awful. So you either need to:

1) add a cab from the profiler

2) Run your kemper through a guitar cab.

Hope that makes sense.

• Thank you very much, I will try 😁

• Thank you very much

• You know mate, you was really clear and good in your explanations but i still can't do that... would you have the possibility to record a fast video or some links.

Thank you anyway :)