Kemper Spotting....HEY !!

• I was looking at the HX StompXl the Line 6 website......out of curioscity. Noticed an interesting graphic in the picture (below) depicting potential /suggested uses for the HX Stomp.... particularly the 'DSP Expansion' role.. which seemed to show the Stomp as an adjunct to the .... Kemper.*.......... (bottom left)

* Full disclosure, IMHO, having a Kemper coupled to a L6 Stomp/HXFX, or Helix is a GREAT rig - Epic amps and FX in 6u rack spaces.

• That's actually quite cool.

The company itself is acknowledges the competition without name-calling. Unlike so many near-militant Fractal discussions I've seen.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Do they mean getting the Kemper to do the amp sounds to free up DSP capacity in the HX stomp?

So many cutting comments I could make....but I do like the Helix stuff so won't stoop that low :)

Personally I think its not a great rig. Helix and Kemper can easily operate independently, the differences are marginal that its not worth lugging 6u's worth of gear around.

• Personally I think its not a great rig. Helix and Kemper can easily operate independently, the differences are marginal that its not worth lugging 6u's worth of gear around.

sometimes just for fun i connect the Axe 3 to my Kemper to use the Axe 3 FX

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• Do they mean getting the Kemper to do the amp sounds to free up DSP capacity in the HX stomp?

So many cutting comments I could make....but I do like the Helix stuff so won't stoop that low :)

Personally I think its not a great rig. Helix and Kemper can easily operate independently, the differences are marginal that its not worth lugging 6u's worth of gear around.

Yes. Using the Kemper for amps / FX and the Stomp in a loop for FX. Adding the DSP of the Stomp to the Kemper.