Stage with two guitars

• Is there a way to have second guitar connected to Stage other than with A/B switch?

I was thinking of connecting one to the default input and the other to ie. RETURN IN.

What do I need to do to make it sound the same as main input?

I am intending to use one guitar at a time.

They are both on different wireless units.

Currently I use A/B switch, but want to simplify things.

• I've been using one like the red Fender ABY for ages. You'll see that exact design rebranded all over. Mine is a LIveWire, but the Morley is the exact same thing. Mine has been bulletproof thus far. Matter of fact I think I changed the 9v battery once in 10 years. Its only needed to illuminate the LEDs.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I agree with the others that an A/B swith is probably the best way. You can even get a midi controlled A/B that would automatically change depending on the rig you are using.

However if you are hell bent on doing it all in the Kemper I would try putting an FX Loop in Stomp A with no send but the second guitar plugged into the return input. When you activate the loop in Stomp A the main input signal will be killed and the FX return will rake ovver.

• The solution I opted for is a cable equipped with a silent plug. I use my Kemper (and other amps) with many different instruments. I just unplug the cable from one instrument and plug into the next when I want to change instruments. They are absolutely silent and do not require power or take up floor space like an A/B switch. They also don't require using any other input on the Kemper.

https://www.amazon.com/15-Foot…Celectronics%2C127&sr=1-4

For a wireless system an A/B switch is still probably the most simple solution, unless you can find a wireless system that allows one receiver to pair with multiple transmitters. If anyone knows of such a system I'd like a link.

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

• I tried that with my Helix LT cause there's only one input....It worked perfectly, never had the need with the Kemper, don't know...

Just try it, you don't need to buy something else...If you don't need this return and if the sound is good, why not ?! ;)

• The solution I opted for is a cable equipped with a silent plug. I use my Kemper (and other amps) with many different instruments. I just unplug the cable from one instrument and plug into the next when I want to change instruments. They are absolutely silent and do not require power or take up floor space like an A/B switch. They also don't require using any other input on the Kemper.

https://www.amazon.com/15-Foot…Celectronics%2C127&sr=1-4

For a wireless system an A/B switch is still probably the most simple solution, unless you can find a wireless system that allows one receiver to pair with multiple transmitters. If anyone knows of such a system I'd like a link.

I’ve made up a few of those over the years. Any cable you want with a Neutrik silent plug on the end. Definitely works a treat although the silent ring part does tend to get sticky and stop working over time.