Dying stars - Now for some psych stuff

• Cool stuff! Are you using fuzz with a flanger kicking in on Rhythm? I kind of think it's a flanger because the phaser adds more top end to the signal and I don't hear added top end when the effect is on. Do tell. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Great guitar tones, love the use of mellotron too. The bass is super meaty on my studio monitors, unfortunately it disappears on smaller speakers. I feel like the mix is missing those upper mids, maybe you reserved them for a vocal line that's omitted? Don't be afraid to just add it in there!

• thx chaps !

The bass is super meaty on my studio monitors, unfortunately it disappears on smaller speakers

yeah new strings on my jazzbass made a great diff. in tone. I do not try the small speakers each time , must do !

about the upper mids , yeah that range is free for leads & vocals , well noticed, I"m not in the mood for singing , but will go back to it next year.

I kind of think it's a flanger

yeah it's the phaser vibe preset , this one mimics a rotovibe, official preset now. fuzz is done with my blues crab mooer pedal cranked all the way up & neck P90.