testing IR's

• Hey guys, I was wondering if there's a way to audition IR's from rig manager ... lock all but cab, but using the arrows does not seem to do the trick ?

Should they all be loaded in the kemper as presets ?

Thx

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• I have all of my IRs in folders in Rig Manager. From there you just click on a folder and start using the arrow keys. This is the feature that makes the Kemper so much better than anyone else.

I do not lock anything. Just click on an IR or use the arrow keys.

It is best to not do this with a profile stored on the Kemper. I usually copy a profile to a local folder in RM, then start testing IRs/Cabs. I have had profiles get messed up if they are stored on the Kemper. There must be some lag in the USB and profiles start getting over written. YMMV.

Also remember, as you are changing the IRs/Cabs it will take time for that data to move across the USB to the Kemper. Do not go too fast. Be patient for best results.

• Ah, in the past I just selected the cabs from icon on the signal chain !

Thx

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp