Profiler to connect to a Marshall guitar combo

• I going to join a new band. In their rehearsing room they have a Marshall combo amp ready for playing. I wonder if I can connect my profiler (with all my fx) to that guitar combo: no need to bring over an additional cabinet or stomps.

• If the amp has an effects loop….. plug into the return and you’re golden.

You probably want to use the Monitor out, but mess around to see what works.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• That's exactly what I do. I use a crappy 100W Marshall MG combo on stage (cab disabled from monitor outs) and send main outs to front of house.

I have posted this before but maybe it'll give you some kind of idea as to what you can expect.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's been years since I used an amp or a combo. I found out it's a Marshall stereo chorus. Could anyone draw or explain how to connect the two together to make this work and still be able to control the profiler with my midi controller?

The movie sounds great but I can't see what comes from where...,

• Could anyone draw or explain how to connect the two together to make this work and still be able to control the profiler with my midi controller?

Check Page 91 of the Main Manual 8.5

that Marshall Combo is Stereo so You can run 2 instrument cable from KPA Monitor Out to Marshall Retrun Fx (Left and Right)

or Just Use the left one on both KPA and Marshall if You don't mind about stereo Fx.

I guess You can Have some Fun!

• It's been years since I used an amp or a combo. I found out it's a Marshall stereo chorus. Could anyone draw or explain how to connect the two together to make this work and still be able to control the profiler with my midi controller?

The movie sounds great but I can't see what comes from where...,

But.....I wouldn't expect it to sound great without fiddling. It will be very easy to get it wrong.

My preference would be to take your own monitor speaker. I would hate to turn up to a new band and spend time fiddling with my sound or sound crap.

• But.....I wouldn't expect it to sound great without fiddling. It will be very easy to get it wrong.

My preference would be to take your own monitor speaker. I would hate to turn up to a new band and spend time fiddling with my sound or sound crap.

That hasn't been my experience. I've played quite a few festivals recently and had to rely on whatever backline was provided. It's ranged from Marshalls to Fender Deluxes and Hot Rod Devilles. The only problem I've encountered was with the Fender amps. The power amp input on those amps don't have any form of volume control. I've had to go into the monitor output settings on the Kemper and lower the level from there. I've now fitted a monitor level control on my board now which just makes things easier. The tone however has been great through all those amps. I do not miss my analogue pedalboard at all.