System crash / Loss of Firmware of Profiler Stage

• Hi all,

I am facing problem with my Profiler stage (Firmware loss) and I am looking for assistance from whom may have experienced the same and/or may offer any solution to this problem.

FYI:

I tried to export Rigs from Rig Manager to a USB Stick prior to update profiler due to max limit of 1000 Rigs reached. Doing so the system crashed resulting in loss of Firmware and loss of access to Profiler stage accordingly.

Profiler shows now following error message:

"nanoboot: burn From USB()

fast-forwarding update same file)

ERROR: error during reading boot file failed to boot firmware"

Rig manager shows following message

"Rig Manager cannot find a Profiler or conecct to the device.

Please make sure Profiler is switched on, up-to-date and usses a working USB connection"

"Scanning for profilers.... There is a connection issue, Rig Manager cannot find a connected PROFILER. Here are a couple of troubleshooting hints:

is the amp switched on? is the USB connection okay? Is the cable ok? Are you possibly using a Hub which might cause the issue? "

In fact System has lost Firmware of my Profiler Stage somewhere in space.... Have contacted Kemper Support however usual remedies regarding re-set reboot unfortunately did not work: I.E. Download of Kaos.bin on USB Stick - pressing System on key and <PAGE>- simultaneously, applying various combination of keys (System etc) in order to re-install factoring setting.

Any hint?

Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance and help

Best regards, Dan

• Try a different USB thumb drive to load the boot file with. I believe it has to be formatted to FAT32 system. You can check that out on a computer by right-clicking for the USB Properties page. I have in the past received thumb drives that where supposed to be formatted from the factory but were not.

This is just a quick guess. Best of luck getting it fixed!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Thanks BayouTexan. I tried this one already out but did not work. However, will continue same with other USB Sticks and use different Computer for download. Maybe this will help to fix the problem .

Cheers, Dan

• Did you open a support case? I would do that if you haven't. They may have an easy way to fix it. They are very good with these units and know things the rest of us don't.