Kemper repair dilemma.

• Quote: “Kemper is pretty amazing! Great bunch of people working there.

Quite!

The company’s products and service.

Are a hallmark characteristic of the high quality and superb calibre of the brilliant individuals that create its unrivalled reputation.

I’m amazed when individuals, talk up “johnnie come lately” wannebe competitors.

The fundament notion that for any complex professional equipment, excellent service is essential, seems to entirely escape them.

A gentleman that would visit here years ago owned an amplifier factory. His name was Jim, and he did an amplifier deal with a guitarist possessing a rather similar name.

A close friend of mine was a producer for Parisienne Eddie Barclays record company “Barclay Records” that signed him, and like me, he preferred to have five springs, fitted to his vibrato.

The guitarist was experienced, having had been a professional musician for some time, now carving out a distinctive career for himself. He liked Jim’s amps but knew just how important it was, to absolutely insist on one thing.

As he toured around, he was totally adamant, initially talking with Jim about the deal, that wherever he was in the world he wanted service for his amps if needed. To my mind, that is a thoroughly professional approach to buying amplifiers.

The salient thing to contemplate is.

This thread proves wherever you are throughout the world.

You don’t have to be Jimi Hendrix to get outstanding service from Kemper. 8)

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Foxey Lady (Live In Maui, 1970) - YouTube