Volume drop after a few minutes

• Is WahPedal to Volume activated?

Is your RJM using the bi-directional KEMPER protocol? Is it connected via two MIDI cables?

If so, is Pedals to MIDI or UI to MIDI activated? Perhaps the PROFILER is sending messages, that the RJM returns.

What is the purpose of the RJM anyhow if it isn't sending control changes? What comands is it sending? How do you know, it's not sending accidental control changes?

• Thanks for answering. It also happens to me only in Performance mode, I talked about "profiles" and it misled you, sorry. Also agree with the other details: slots switched with foot buttons on Stage, but sound ain't completely dead, but muffled, I mean that there's an extreme loss of both gain and even volume. I didn't check if the input led was on or off. User interface still can be used and the only way to recover tone is restarting.

I'll open ticket as you suggested right now.

Again, thanks for your kind and fast support.

Did you solve this problem with volume dropes down after changing the presets?

I notice that, if my pedal was ex. in the middle volume position and if I change the preset then volume goes down after changing.

Then I go back to previous preset, move the pedal to full volume 100%, and I get mu sound back to normal.

But, that's not the solution of the problem 😳

• Did you solve this problem with volume dropes down after changing the presets?

I notice that, if my pedal was ex. in the middle volume position and if I change the preset then volume goes down after changing.

Then I go back to previous preset, move the pedal to full volume 100%, and I get mu sound back to normal.

Sounds like you may have a faulty pot in the expression pedal or TRS cable

• Did you solve this problem with volume dropes down after changing the presets?

is the pedal configured as a wah pedal and the wah to volume link is activated?