Anyone heard about or played Kononykheen Guitars?

• They asked me to photo shoot their guitars and do a demo video. They asked me to select two guitars, pay for one and keep the second one for free. I would only agree to the free one. So, they never replied back. I assume they are made by a Chinese or Indonesian guitar manufacturer and Konony just brands them. They say they only "produce" 200 per run, and that's the minimum item amount for the Guitar manufacturers custom order.

I personally never buy a guitar that I have not physically tried out. I have a Guitar Center and a Sam Ash near me to check models out. I kind of stick to the popular ones. Although Sam Ash has some Michael-Kelly models that look interesting.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I have never heard of this brand of guitar. I would find it strange that they are reaching out to you about doing a demo video, unless you have a very popular YouTube channel that is guitar focused. I watch a couple of those and have never heard them mention this brand. I tend to stick with the bigger USA brands. Those hold the best value. My guitar collection will be sold some day, whether it be by me or whoever gets them when I move on. I have actually started reversing the mods I have done on the few that I have modded to prepare them for sale. I am going to start thinning things down.

• They are Russian.Vladivostok

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Which One are you interested in ?

This one... I need a tele but not sure about the MK pups. I've been holding out for 6 months to get the G&L tele whenever Sweetwater gets them back in stock which they have no clue when. I think the G&L would be a better buy though.

https://www.samash.com/michael…ectric-guitar-mkecl50am-p

G&L tele

https://www.sweetwater.com/sto…ctric-guitar-emerald-blue

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• My avatar is a Patriot (it was really difficult to find it here in France cause there are few dealers) and i finally find a used one (i was very lucky 8))

I disliked the low end PU's sound but love this guitar's appearence :love: in blue/sand ! I swaped them.... On the other hand, there is the same model with different PU....