Morph is always on - how do I turn it off?

• Every time I turn a knob on my toaster or adjust a setting on the editor it sets up a morph.

I don't want it to do that, but I can't find a setting on the system pages to turn it off.

What can I do?

On latest beta OS, but has been doing this for the last few updates and I would now really like to fix it. Thank you!

• Main Manual 8.5 page 151:

You can review, test and manage your Morphing on this page. The page includes:

• a complete signal chain reflecting which module is currently setup for Morphing

• a bar indicating the current state of Morphing

• soft knob to simulate the Morph Pedal

• soft button to simulate a button-triggered Morphing (this function can also be assigned to the QUICK button; the PROFILER Stage even has its dedicated MORPH button)

• the parameters “Rise Time” and “Fall Time”, which are applied if Morphing is triggered via Remote’s or Stage’s Rig Buttons 1-5 or another button

• “Momentary” option to select whether Morph Sound should latch if triggered via Morph Button (default) or Base Sound should return as soon as the Morph Button gets released

soft buttons to clear Morphing either for the whole Rig or selectively by module. Please press and hold “Clear Module” followed by the module button, e.g. Module D, that you want to clear

• thanks for coming back to me, but I don't think any of that covers my issue.

every knob that I turn on my profiler or editor creates a morph. Is there a setting that morph is on by default? I don't want to endlessly create morph edits.

• If you have a Morph pedal, and it is not fully in the heel position, adjusting parameters would create Morph settings.

This would also happen if you have a footswitch or Remote Rig/Performance Slot switch in Morph position.

Thank you. Interesting. I think this could be the cause. I do have a morph pedal under my desk and it isn't always in heel position. I will test it.

Is there any way to turn this behaviour off?

• Thank you. Interesting. I think this could be the cause. I do have a morph pedal under my desk and it isn't always in heel position. I will test it.

Just disconnect the pedal

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Thank you. Interesting. I think this could be the cause. I do have a morph pedal under my desk and it isn't always in heel position. I will test it.

This behavior began when they introduced the morph-pedal slider in RM. A parameter would morph when the pedal was hooked up in the toe position as paults comment. Drove me nuts for a few days until I right-clicked to "remove morph". Then I just moved the morph slider in RM to heel (red). If you leave the slider like this to the left (regardless of the actual position of the foot pedal) it while not create a morph until you reset the foot pedal with your foot.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• This behavior began when they introduced the morph-pedal slider in RM. A parameter would morph when the pedal was hooked up in the toe position as paults comment. Drove me nuts for a few days until I right-clicked to "remove morph". Then I just moved the morph slider in RM to heel (red). If you leave the slider like this to the left (regardless of the actual position of the foot pedal) it while not create a morph until you reset the foot pedal with your foot.

Thank you. I will try tomorrow. That will be great if it works.

• Just to clarify. Parameter changes are only associated with the Morph Sound, if the Morph Pedal is in toe position. So the Morph Pedal doesn't need to be in heel position to avoid that behavior. As soon as it's not in toe position (e.g. anywhere in between) parameter changes are associated with the base sound.

Morph Pedal in toe position has been the trigger for assembling a Morph Sound since day one in the hardware. Since recently this is now fully reflected in Rig Manager incl. a slider, which allows to simulate or overwrite a physical Morph Pedal.