Synth like this

• I know there have been some requests about synth sounds. The kemper does have a few presets that do some decent stuff, but I just came across this plug-in on my iPhone and I am blown away by what It can do. It’s not a pitch tracker so there’s no midi conversion. It appears it’s done all with filters and effects which could conceivably be done in the kemper I would guess.

I’ve have had a guitar with a GR 33 and I’ve used various pitch to mini trackers in software form as well and while they work pretty good this $10 plug-in is absolutely mind blowing in what It can do. It was easy enough to add in my workflow right now as I just take an extra out from the kemper into my phone (with an irig adapter) and the output of my phone into the PA on a separate channel that I mix in with my kemper signal. Getting some massive sounds and arps that I never had dreamed of doing real time on guitar before. I have no affiliation with his company, just bought it a couple of hours ago since it went on sale for Christmas half-price.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what do you think CK? If this company can do all this just from the guitar signal I bet you could too! Heck, for as cheap as they are selling this thing I bet they would license the code out.