Using a Kemper with an Apollo solo

• What is the best option if I already am using a line/mic input, for a microphone? I have done two outputs into both lines but when I am recording with vocals (live) I don’t want the sound unbalanced or restricted to one side. Should I go direct output to the guitar line on the front of the apollo solo with a 1/4 instrument cable?

• You can use one of the inputs for vocals and the other one for Kemper mono signal and pan them both center if you want. Alternatively you can use the spdif input for the Kemper with a cheap converter.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• the Profiler sends a line-level signal. Do not use the guitar input but one of the line-level inputs. If you want to record the Profiler in stereo and record a vocal signal at the same time you need an interface with 3 inputs-2 line inputs for the stereo signal and a mic input for the vocal.

• the Profiler sends a line-level signal. Do not use the guitar input but one of the line-level inputs. If you want to record the Profiler in stereo and record a vocal signal at the same time you need an interface with 3 inputs-2 line inputs for the stereo signal and a mic input for the vocal.

if I am going mono, do I use the direct output or monitor output into the solo, and also do I use a speaker cable or instrument cable

• you can use any line output on the Profiler for recording-just make sure that you set the output source to master mono in the output menu for the output that you use. A line-level signal does not require a speaker cable. Any standard TS cable will work. Make sure to set the input on your interface to line level and not Hi-Z.

• you can use any line output on the Profiler for recording-just make sure that you set the output source to master mono in the output menu for the output that you use. A line-level signal does not require a speaker cable. Any standard TS cable will work. Make sure to set the input on your interface to line level and not Hi-Z.

thank you!