Kemper Profiler. Will it work

• With a Amp with no effects loop. Heard if running in front of amp.... not using to full potential...In this case Kemper to front of a Fender Twin 57 amp...Then guitar into input Kemper. Using monitor out. Thanks for any advise. KJ

• The Profiler delivers a line-level signal while the input of your amp requires a Hi-Z signal. This mismatch will not produce a satisfying sound. You should consider purchasing a proper monitoring solution that can handle line-level signals or use headphones. A Fender Twin57 is completely unsuitable as the monitoring solution for any line-level device.

• Sorry to say, but no.

Going through the input of a combo amp can work from a functional perspective. If you keep the level going to the input low enough, it’ll function.

But it’s a horrible way to do it. Everything from the Profiler (stomps, amps, effects) will sound like a Profiler through a 57 Twin.

It’s a complete misrepresentation of whatever the Profiler is putting out. It’s also a great way to waste the sound of a 57 Twin and the purpose of a Profiler at the same time.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I thought so guys. Maybe one flaw of the Kemper... but meant for a effects loop amp. In this case Ill get a Fender Vibroking..which does have a effects loop Prob the way to go... Thanks KJ

• I thought so guys. Maybe one flaw of the Kemper... but meant for a effects loop amp. In this case Ill get a Fender Vibroking..which does have a effects loop Prob the way to go... Thanks KJ

It’s not a flaw. No digital amp maker is going to recommend using a tube amp to amplify the sound. Guitar amps (effects loop or not) will color the sound dramatically.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• The Profiler delivers a line-level signal while the input of your amp requires a Hi-Z signal. This mismatch will not produce a satisfying sound. You should consider purchasing a proper monitoring solution that can handle line-level signals or use headphones. A Fender Twin57 is completely unsuitable as the monitoring solution for any line-level device.

I'm currently use the following solution for monitoring my Kemper. With risk of sounding ignorant, I had no idea about the difference between line out and Hi-Z signals. I'm using the monitor out to the mono input of the powered monitor. Are these not compatible or am I thinking too much?

https://britishaudio.com/produ…train-powertrain-stage-50

• I'm currently use the following solution for monitoring my Kemper. With risk of sounding ignorant, I had no idea about the difference between line out and Hi-Z signals. I'm using the monitor out to the mono input of the powered monitor. Are these not compatible or am I thinking too much?

https://britishaudio.com/produ…train-powertrain-stage-50

Hi-Z inputs are for connecting your guitar directly to a device like an audio interface. Powered monitors expect a line-level signal.