Solved: kemper stage midi out : send pc to another device

• Hi i want my kemper stage to send a program change in midi out to control another device when i select a rig in browse mode or performance mode...

that doesn't seem to work...tried with another midi device (in place of the kemper) it works so it's no the midi cable and the other gear i tried to control who receive the midi message really well.

tried to read the manual but it's not very clear on this subjet...

can someone help me ? thanks

• I think this is only possible in Performance mode:

Transmitting MIDI Commands to Two External Devices in Performance Mode

MIDI commands can be triggered and transmitted to external devices (maximum 2), whenever a Slot gets loaded in Performance Mode. You can, for instance, use this to switch presets, or to control parameters, of effects devices by other manufacturers that are connected to the effect loop of the PROFILER.

In System Settings, navigate to “Performance Mode: MIDI” page. Please note that this page is only accessible in Performance Mode.

MIDI 347

• Use the soft knobs to assign a MIDI channel to each of the external devices.
    • Use soft buttons to determine whether the corresponding external devices are connected to MIDI OUT or MIDI

THRU. The MIDI THRU is not available at PROFILER Stage.

• For your convenience, you can also assign meaningful names to the two external devices using soft buttons.
    • Press Edit, Slot Settings> MIDI Settings, then select the MIDI program change numbers associated with the

currently loaded Slot. Repeat this step for every Slot you intend to send MIDI program changes from.

As soon as you select MIDI THRU to transmit MIDI commands by Slot the PROFILER will stop forwarding incoming MIDI data to the MIDI THRU.