Anyone else hearing a slight Tremolo effect on the Chorus effects when using Transpose?

• If I use a Dual Delay with it's Modulation and Chorus Parameters on Zero then the Tremolo effect gets more pronounced. You can even hear the Tremolo effect in the noise when the strings come to rest after a strum before the noise gate closes. I'm wearing isolating headphones and have them cranked up a bit so I'm sure I'm not picking up the standard tuned string sounds.

I'm using public beta 8.7.13

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• If I use a Dual Delay with it's Modulation and Chorus Parameters on Zero then the Tremolo effect gets more pronounced. You can even hear the Tremolo effect in the noise when the strings come to rest after a strum before the noise gate closes. I'm wearing isolating headphones and have them cranked up a bit so I'm sure I'm not picking up the standard tuned string sounds.

I'm using public beta 8.7.13

Have you only experienced this in the new beta? I've been noticing some pitch and note beating for some time now. Depends on what exaclty but inseem to remember have troubles with the chromatic pitch and transpose for some time

• Update: I double checked this on different guitar setups and the Tremolo effect is on all of them when using Transpose. You hear it on the sustain end of chords and notes as they fade out. You can't notice it at all in a mix.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Update: I double checked this on different guitar setups and the Tremolo effect is on all of them when using Transpose. You hear it on the sustain end of chords and notes as they fade out. You can't notice it at all in a mix.

I suspect this is a transpose artifact that is being highlighted more as a result of the particular sound you have rather than anything new??