Can anyone suggest profiles for Eric johnson tones ?

• Can anyone suggest profiles for Eric johnson tones ?

I've searched rig exchange but can find any labelled as such.
    I know a lot of tone comes from the fingers & he has magic fingers, but i'd like to try & get close
    I do have a yellow sunburst strat like his. So I have the right guitar & colour :D

I just need the right tone colour
    I've tried various Marshal & Dumble profiles. But they're not really that close.
    Can anyone suggest any profiles ?
    Thanks

• Thomas Dill created the "TD - Eri Joh" rig for Kemper's Legends Tribute pack no. 3! I have not much clue how Eric Johnson sounds as I do not know much of his music. But that rig really is a great sounding Marshall-type tone. I bundled it with another cab and it really serves me very well... potentially that's a good starting point for you and it is for free 8)

• You should really check this out deadman42 ! This is what made me a fan of Eric.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Thomas Dill created the "TD - Eri Joh" rig for Kemper's Legends Tribute pack no. 3! I have not much clue how Eric Johnson sounds as I do not know much of his music. But that rig really is a great sounding Marshall-type tone. I bundled it with another cab and it really serves me very well... potentially that's a good starting point for you and it is for free 8)

Pretty good. What cab are you using with it ?

Thanks