what cab is best for me

• i dont care about gigging or recording i literally just want to be able to hear the tone i download for what it is, i know a frfr is what i need but does it matter what one? lets say i download a vintage marshall profile, i just want to hear that for what it is in my bedroom having fun, would the headrush 112 get the job done for me? or would something more expensive like the line 6 powercab be the better option, please help me!

• Can't go wrong with Yamaha DXR-10 Mk 1 8):thumbup:

Cheers !

This is an excellent choice. Very well made, bomb proof quality, sounds fabulous. Works well on stage as well.

If you want pure reproduction of the intended profile sound it's hard to beat. Gets stupid loud too.

Headrush would be good too although 112 might be a tad bass heavy. Guess you could dial some of that out.

Kemper Kabinet will give you a better "amp in the room" feel, and you'd get the lovely speaker imprints as well.

• Personally, I’d want the amp-in-the-room sound, so a Kabinet would be my choice.

It has a full-range mode, so you get the best of both worlds. Not to mention that it’s purpose-built for the Profiler. Plus….it *looks* like a proper guitar cabinet.

The Line6 Powercab is nice, but not designed with the Profiler in mind. It’d work….but costs basically the same as a Kabinet.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche