talk box fx-section

• For a song of Bon Jovi I need a talkbox. I found one from Paul in the fx section (WVOW- Talkbox Paul) loaded it but with my expression pedal nothing happens, just my plain guitar signal comes out. Anyone an idea?

• Wow, I didn't even know this was in the Kemper. Is it convincing? I know a guy that has a real talk box that he uses for a few songs. It would be cool to be able to use something like this in the Kemper if it sounds close enough to the real thing.

• Wow, I didn't even know this was in the Kemper. Is it convincing? I know a guy that has a real talk box that he uses for a few songs. It would be cool to be able to use something like this in the Kemper if it sounds close enough to the real thing.

I's not perfect of course but I'd use it before I'd go through all the trouble of running the cables for a hardware one. I use to have one in my old digitech unit that worked OK too that I used for a few songs. It used to irritate the other guitar player that set up a real one and had to go through all that to get a similar sound. Nobody ever reported how much better his sounded, it just took a bit of practice and setting the sweep right. Before that, I just used a crybaby to get close.

• Frampton used to have another stand setup with it on when I saw him play. I wouldn't want to play a whole gig with that hose on my mic stand for 3 songs when a simulation gets pretty close.

• I need to do one song with a talk box. is there a tutorial or is it as easy as just put the wah after the amp stack?

I used one for Eagles "those shoes" with a expression pedal that worked great. The other guitarist was miffed because he was dragging around the full setup with a hose and I could come so close that nobody could really tell. I'm sure there is likely a tutorial, there is for almost everything else. I put mine in the first slot where my wah usually goes. In reality I guess putting it after the stack might be more authentic to how a talk box operates.

• I used one for Eagles "those shoes" with a expression pedal that worked great. The other guitarist was miffed because he was dragging around the full setup with a hose and I could come so close that nobody could really tell. I'm sure there is likely a tutorial, there is for almost everything else. I put mine in the first slot where my wah usually goes. In reality I guess putting it after the stack might be more authentic to how a talk box operates.

Yes, a classic Talk Box is functioning as a speaker, after the power amp. But, putting it before the amp module can work very well, too. As long as someone is not forming actual words, the Vowel Wah easily works more than well enough to not need a Talk Box.