Still returning KPAs?

• Still returning KPAs at the music stores because of KPAs freezin in live-situations?? Come on, guys! I'm close to crying... ;(
    I always thought semiconductors were more reliable than tubes....

• Had some freezes in earlier firmware versions which couldn't handle certain 'corrupted' rigs. But that's long ago and this firmware issue has been fixed many releases ago.
    Since then not a single freeze! Am using it live with great confidence and having more fun on stage than ever before!! :thumbup:

Cheers,
    Markus

• I had some freezes that seemed to be related to a corrupt profile, after support suggested I remove that profile it was ok, but a couple days ago in the studio it froze with some different error message after I loaded some new profiles from the web site.. wondering if i got another bad profile, or something else, waiting for it to happen again to take a pic and send to support.
    I know this would take a lot of time for Kemper to do but, they should really do the Apple thing, and somehow test all profiles uploaded, so corrupt files don't created these problems, in the end they spent lot's of time with people contacting them with freezes etc, that might just be a bad profile.

• I had some freezes that seemed to be related to a corrupt profile, after support suggested I remove that profile it was ok, but a couple days ago in the studio it froze with some different error message after I loaded some new profiles from the web site.. wondering if i got another bad profile, or something else, waiting for it to happen again to take a pic and send to support.
    I know this would take a lot of time for Kemper to do but, they should really do the Apple thing, and somehow test all profiles uploaded, so corrupt files don't created these problems, in the end they spent lot's of time with people contacting them with freezes etc, that might just be a bad profile.

Did you remember to "Eject" the USB stick media before unplugging it (and wait for the computer to tell you that it's safe to remove the hardware)? If not then the reason you got the error is that you corrupted the profiles/usb stick while it was still being written to, the solution would be to find and remove those profiles from the profiler as well as delete them form the usb stick, then re-transfer them onto it and this time eject safely before installing. It's happened before to a few users.

• Yes Per, I'm always very careful with stuff like that, I remove it properly all the time, but it's good you mention it, it's a good reminder for everyone, It only crashed right after I added about 50 profiles, and has been fine since then, I'm actually waiting to see if it crashes again to take a good pic of the error, It crashed when I used the Browser knob, which was the same problem i had before when it had the corrupt profile.

• I have had mine for over 4 months & loaded over 1000 profiles. I have not experienced 1 single problem. No power up issues, lockups or anything. My rig is pretty elaborate too:

Guitar 1/4 out into Kemper

Guitar 13 pin out into Roland VG-8 & Roland GR-55

The VG-8 out into the returns of the Kemper & GR-55 outs into input 2 on Axe FX II

Axe FX II input 1 from Kemper

Liquid Foot Pro controlling all

My only complaint is that the Kemper spdif output had some clicks & pops, and the spdif output volume was too loud & clipping the Axe FX II sometimes. So I went with Kemper main outs. It is my understanding that the spdif noises have been corrected with the newest firmware, but I haven't reconnected to check.

• I had a issue when stating up, the power protection in the Kemper activate when i try´d to start it, have to wait a couple of minutes for starting up.
    Biut i got a new one working perfect, even think that it sound better than the first one so maybe it had a larger issue

Greatlife