RM 3.3.50

• VegasG

I don't think our software is buggy in this regard, nevertheless please contact support and we'll take a look. If you prefer to keep swearing and complaining about missing updates every time, be my guest. I'll ignore it from here on.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Yeah….swearing at and ordering them.

That’ll make them want to help.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Since I upgraded to Rig Manager 3.3.50, there were regular corruptions of a profile. This happens in the amp section. My live set has many of the same rhythm and lead presets with different delay times, so a repair is easy.

Everything is stable if I avoid the Rig Manager and with a tour coming up, I dare not use it until I return.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Since I upgraded to Rig Manager 3.3.50, there were regular corruptions of a profile. This happens in the amp section. My live set has many of the same rhythm and lead presets with different delay times, so a repair is easy.

Everything is stable if I avoid the Rig Manager and with a tour coming up, I dare not use it until I return.

We haven't had a single report about that so far. Please contact support, I doubt that this is caused by Rig Manager.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• We haven't had a single report about that so far. Please contact support, I doubt that this is caused by Rig Manager.

This turned out to be a USB hub with a bad connection. Everything is smooth now it is replaced thanks.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

Edited once, last by karlic ().