RM 3.3.50

• I have the newest Kemper OS (8.7.10) and Rig Manager (3.3.45) installed. RM is on MacOS Monterey.

Every time I launch RM it says there is a newer version, 3.3 available. What is wrong with Rig Manager now?

You gotta have the right guns when you enter the town of tone. And please, shoot ALL fanboys you come across!

• I have the newest Kemper OS (8.7.10) and Rig Manager (3.3.45) installed. RM is on MacOS Monterey.

Every time I launch RM it says there is a newer version, 3.3 available. What is wrong with Rig Manager now?

The latest version is 3.3.47. That could be a reason why Rig Manager wants to update every time. Please open Rig Manager > About Rig Manager and reply with the version number shown in the About window.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• It is as stated, 3.3.45. From the current downloads page,

Rig Manager 3.3 Release for macOS (3.3.45)

RELEASE VERSION of Rig Manager 3.3.45

KEMPER Rig Manager™ allows you to preview and manage your collection of PROFILER™ Rigs, Performances, and presets.

This Rig Manager version should be combined with PROFILER OS 8.7 or higher.

System requirements: macOS version 10.13.6 or high

Why isn't 3.3.47 listed for download?

You gotta have the right guns when you enter the town of tone. And please, shoot ALL fanboys you come across!

• 3.3.47 installed from RM 3.3.45 itself.

You really need to keep your Downloads site up to date!

• Come on guys, keep the Downloads page current, please! Why isn't 3.3.50 listed instead of 3.3.47???

• Come on guys, keep the Downloads page current, please! Why isn't 3.3.50 listed instead of 3.3.47???

Meh. With auto-updates, I haven't been to the downloads page in forever.

It's only really useful if you want to downgrade, anyway.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I never use auto dates to avoid problems. Since my data is stored on a NAS, I control when and where files are downloaded. Besides, the auto update for Kemper OS rarely works properly.

Download site is STILL not current. Another reason to not trust "auto" anything.

• Mark me as one that it just works for. I can't see a massive inconvenience in waiting a couple of days to update the site. What's the impact for you? Missed gigs or recording sessions?

What computer operating system are you on and do you have auto updates enabled on it?

• I launch Rig Manager.

A dialog opens and says there is an update, 3.3. But I launched 3.3.47. WTF??

That update information is incomplete, and inaccurate.

Fix the software, keep the downloads up to date.

It is not rocket science, nor brain surgery.

8)

• I launch Rig Manager.

A dialog opens and says there is an update, 3.3. But I launched 3.3.47. WTF??

I have experienced the same issue many times. It is a bug. I close the update window and get on with what I was doing. No WTF required on my side. ;)