RIG MANAGER - Cant move the performances

• Rig Manager Software 3.3.47

Kemper Stage 8.7.10.38833

If I go to ALL PERFORMANCES in the RIG MANAGER, I can usually just go to performance 10, left-click, stay on it and drag to another position.

It does not work anymore.

It also doesn't work with the right mouse button over Move Up or Move Down.

And it doesn't work with CTRL Up or Down either

Urgently request help for rehearsal and gig!

TX OLIVER

• Works like a charm here.

Be aware, that this only works in location MyProfiler, where Performances have a fixed location e.g.10.

In Local Library it cannot work since this is an open pool where objects get sorted by the column that you select in ascending or descending order. Here a move would be meaningless.

In a mounted backup you can also not move since you only have read access.

• Thanks for the answer.

I had written that I was in ALL PERFORMANCES / MY PROFILER. Attached Screen! I can't move anything.

• It turned out, that these Performances are not sorted by their numbers anymore - although it might appear that way. Look at the small arrow at the top row column "Comment". Since the Comment tags are empty, the sort order practically has not changed. However, you can only reshuffle Performances, if these are in location MyProfiler and sorted by their numbers. While Performances are for example sorted by their name, it makes no sense to move a Performance A between Performance M and Performance N.