Increase font size?

• Hello, from what I have read there is no way to change the font size in Rig Manager. Is this true? I'm 58 and it is very hard for me to see the font even with glasses. I would also like to change the background from black to white. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Bigger screen ....... :/

Mac or Windows ? Mac has "zoom" , "invert" and other help for old farts like us .... I'm 66 8o

( But I don't use Rig Manager ... I do everything in the KPA rack LCD screen =O .... With glasses 8) )

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Someone needs to make some Skins for RM. I used to do that for Bulletin Board Systems (forums) but guitar takes up all my time. Maybe someone else can help.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I have windows. I can make everything else bigger but not the app. In general Rig manager sucks. I can't believe they have not updated it. Using the unit itself is even more tedious. I'm honesty thinking of changing to an AXE, Quad, or even Helix just because of this. Fractal has a much better manager. Just about every company even the lower priced stuff has a better manager. My old Roland RP 1000 had almost the same layout. RM was outdated 10 years ago when it came out.

• This is going to sound kind of funny. I'm 62 and my eyes are pretty bad so in order for me to work on the computer I use a large television screen and to my surprise my bass player uses an even bigger television lol. I got it for free because the speakers are shot but I don't care, I use my Yamaha monitors. The problem is now when I need to use someone else's computer its extremely hard for my eyes to see.

• This is going to sound kind of funny. I'm 62 and my eyes are pretty bad so in order for me to work on the computer I use a large television screen and to my surprise my bass player uses an even bigger television lol. I got it for free because the speakers are shot but I don't care, I use my Yamaha monitors. The problem is now when I need to use someone else's computer its extremely hard for my eyes to see.

Same Here i'm using since 6 years a 43" 4K TV as main screen. Very happy with it.

• I have windows. I'm honesty thinking of changing to an AXE, Quad, or even Helix just because of this.

I am a Line 6 fan boy. Been using them forever. And I can say in all honesty, for simple profile editing Rig Manager blows the Helix Editor away. Its not even close. Messing with IRs in Helix is a nightmare. I am never really sure if my edits are saved or not in Helix. Its a mess.

I literally will never stop using my Kemper because I like RM so much better than anything else.

I have been using 32" Vizio D Series TVs as monitors for at least a decade 8)

• I'm trying to set the background to white. I think this would help tremendously. I know this can be done because one of the tutorials has a white background. I went into preferences/general. I tried black hole all the way to supernova. Hit apply, screen flickers and nothing happens. Any suggestions? I am running the most current version of RM on Windows 11.

• I'm trying to set the background to white. I think this would help tremendously. I know this can be done because one of the tutorials has a white background. I went into preferences/general. I tried black hole all the way to supernova. Hit apply, screen flickers and nothing happens. Any suggestions? I am running the most current version of RM on Windows 11.

you cannot change the background to white.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here