New Studio profiles are missing the cab...

• Greetings All! I was hoping to find an answer to this issue without having to open a new thread but the best I could find was a similar problem with no resolution from back in 2017.

I've been absolutely loving my KPA and finally decided to try to profile some of our amps that are floating around the studio. Long story short, we made Studio Profiles of 4 different amps, all of which sound great! The only problem is none of the 4 profiles show a cab block or anything related to the cab. After the profile is completed and I review them in browser mode, the cab block is dark and there is no info listed. I've refined all of them before storing, doesn't seem to make a difference. The "no cab" box is definitely unchecked as well. If anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it.

• Even if "No Cab" is not selected, the PROFILING algorithm detects Direct PROFILEs automatically, if the typical character of a guitar speaker cabinet is missing. This could be the case if you for example create a PROFILE of a bass amplifier with a PA type cabinet (woofer plus tweeter). If the cabinet is linear, it might not be recognized as such, but in that case it's irrelevant anyhow.

If you are creating PROFILEs including guitar speaker cabinets and those are not recognized, please open a support ticket here and attach an example of such a PROFILE.