• Hallo Ihr lieben

Ich bin Neuling und habe 20 geile Riggs gefunden nun würde ich sie noch gerne ein bisschen verändern und dann im remote abspeichern. habe aber das mit dem Handbuch nicht geschafft(X(:/:/:/)Könnt ihr mir das hier so erklären das auch ein 5 jähriger das verstehen kann .Ich Danke euch im voraus bleibt gesund und Letz Rock

Edited once, last by Saundsau: Natürlich würd ich das schon im meinen kemper rack machen und dan imremote auffrufen aber wie ist die frage ? ().

• Hello, my dears

I am a newbie and have found 20 great rigs, now I would like to change them a bit and then save them in the remote. but I couldn't do it with the manual () Can you explain this to me in such a way that even a 5-year-old can understand it. Thank you in advance stay healthy and letz rock

• Hi there - the remote doesn't store the sounds, it just controls the Kemper.

Turn the amp to browse mode and you should be able to use the remote to select the one you want. Also, eat your vegetables (5 year old suggestion) 🙂

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.