Kemper Profiler - losing sound in browser mode

• After some time (... varies from minutes to hours) the sound is gone in browser mode.

Switching to performance mode, makes the sound return.

Switching back to browser mode - sound is gone again.

As far as I could figure it out, the only way to get the sound back in browser mode, is to restart the profiler ...

Any ideas out there?

Actual OS is: 8.7.10.38833

Rig Manager 3.3.47

• Nothing obvious, contact support!

• Just in case I was not the only one, who didn´t know that ...

Problem was, that I didn´t know, that the volume pedal settings do not only have to be set in performance-mode (... which I did) - the volume pedal settings can / must also be set in browser-mode.

I did set volume pedal settings in browser-mode, now, too and it seems to work.

Just sayin´ ...

Cheers

• Not sure, what you mean!?

"Volume Pedal" is a page within Rig settings. So it's by Rig. Settings like Pedal Location and Pedal Range could vary by Rig.

However, you can lock these settings. And locking works seperately for Browser Mode and Performance Mode. You could lock Volume PEdal or Input Section in Browser Mode while keeping it unlocked and therefor by Rig in Performance Mode.

"Volume Pedal" is a page within Rig settings. So it's by Rig. Settings like Pedal Location and Pedal Range could vary by Rig.

However, you can lock these settings. And locking works seperately for Browser Mode and Performance Mode. You could lock Volume PEdal or Input Section in Browser Mode while keeping it unlocked and therefor by Rig in Performance Mode.

Im a biot confused by this as well because I think I've only ever set my volume pedal once and it seems to work on everything - its not locked so I assume it works plug and play/default but you can override per rig? Is that what you mean by "could" vary?

I've never messed with it as it just works so only curious...

.... you are absolutely right.

I didn´t know, that locking works seperately for browser-mode and performance-mode.

Since I didn´t know that, I only locked the settings for performkance-mode and that caused "silence" in browser-mode depending on the rig that I selected.

Hope that kind of helps understanding what I mean ...

• Im a biot confused by this as well because I think I've only ever set my volume pedal once and it seems to work on everything - its not locked so I assume it works plug and play/default but you can override per rig? Is that what you mean by "could" vary?

I've never messed with it as it just works so only curious...

.... hmmmm - I need to improve my "explaination-skills" ;)

My actual understanding is, that having the volume pedal settings locked in performance-mode (... which applies the same settngs for all rigs in performance-mode) BUT NOT in browser mode (... rigs come with their "own" settings) it just hqappened - depending on the rig that I choose in browser-mode), that "the sound was gone".

I guess my problem occured after minutes or hours, depending on the rig that I did select in browser-mode (... and the settings that came with the rig).

I hope the above is more helpful, than confusing .... :)

• .... hmmmm - I need to improve my "explaination-skills" ;)

My actual understanding is, that having the volume pedal settings locked in performance-mode (... which applies the same settngs for all rigs in performance-mode) BUT NOT in browser mode (... rigs come with their "own" settings) it just hqappened - depending on the rig that I choose in browser-mode), that "the sound was gone".

I guess my problem occured after minutes or hours, depending on the rig that I did select in browser-mode (... and the settings that came with the rig).

I hope the above is more helpful, than confusing .... :)

Ahh got ya. Glad you are sorted!