Wah pedal and morph functionality

• I use a Kemper Live Stage for performances every week and I use the morph function to get the same sound but with a higher rig volume for my leads and I noticed when I use the wah pedal (mission ep1-kp) it switches between the normal and morph function when rocking the pedal for the wah effect which means I can't use the morph to get a volume boost for leads. Is there something configured wrong on my rig that is causing the wah pedal to toggle the morph? The wah effect is working well but I don't like losing the morph option.

Edited once, last by mrtom82 ().

• sounds like you have Wah>Morph ticked.

Quote from Page 140 of the main manual

Please follow the above instructions to connect and calibrate your Volume and Morph Pedals. You have neither a dedicated Wah nor dedicated Pitch Pedal.

Then, go to the "Pedal Links”. Now, your Morph Pedal is the master for Morphing, wah and pedal pitch effects, and controls them all simultaneously. Most of the time, you might want to control just one of these effects. So, if you want to control just Morphing, make sure that no wah or pedal pitch effects are activated. To control just wah, switch off all pedal pitch effects and make sure there are no parameters set up for Morphing. If you want to use Pedal Pitch only, make sure that no wah effect is active, and that the current Rig includes no morphed parameters. In order to avoid accidental pitch jumps, the Morph Pedal needs to be moved through the heel position and will therefore always start shifting from the original pitch.