Kemper Remote Long Cable

• I avoided this by having a jump lead connected to a PoE and then to an Ethercon. I also bought an ethercon converter and kept the same remote lead.

There's a picture either on the forum or I saw it on YouTube, but I'd never be able to find it again, where someone put a 1 rack panel with punchouts on the back of their rack and installed some ins, outs and remote plug that were attached to a Kemper rack. I thought that was a pretty good idea, easier access and if knocked over the breaking point would probably be there rather than on the unit. The British Audio install looks almost factory installed good, but I wouldn't want to pay that much when other options, such as what you've done, work and are much easier on the wallet.

• There's a picture either on the forum or I saw it on YouTube, but I'd never be able to find it again, where someone put a 1 rack panel with punchouts on the back of their rack and installed some ins, outs and remote plug that were attached to a Kemper rack. I thought that was a pretty good idea, easier access and if knocked over the breaking point would probably be there rather than on the unit. The British Audio install looks almost factory installed good, but I wouldn't want to pay that much when other options, such as what you've done, work and are much easier on the wallet.

There's a company that makes a complete set of "remote" ins and outs for the rear of a rack that plugs into the Kemper. I can't remember where but I saw it when I was looking for something like one of those Thom racks.

• There's a picture either on the forum or I saw it on YouTube, but I'd never be able to find it again, where someone put a 1 rack panel with punchouts on the back of their rack and installed some ins, outs and remote plug that were attached to a Kemper rack. I thought that was a pretty good idea, easier access and if knocked over the breaking point would probably be there rather than on the unit. The British Audio install looks almost factory installed good, but I wouldn't want to pay that much when other options, such as what you've done, work and are much easier on the wallet.

That's what I've done :)

• There's a company that makes a complete set of "remote" ins and outs for the rear of a rack that plugs into the Kemper. I can't remember where but I saw it when I was looking for something like one of those Thom racks.

I got my Kemper panel from BTPA (BTPA Panel). you tell them what connections you want, they fabricate the panel with all connections. You just mount it in the 19" rack and connect to your kemper and you're done. Excellent work by these folks.