Power Kabinet-used prices equal higher than new???

• The other factor of course is factories and the whole supply chain has been hit with COVID limitations as well. So both demand and availability have bene impacted.

That is exactly why you don't see an F150 in UK :). 50mpg is no longer seen as "good" but as a low average...

• I know you fellas over the pond think we in the states are big babies when we cry about gas prices when they are >$4.00/gal. I have done a fair amount of travel in Europe and have been stunned at the prices of fuel there! IIRC it was around double when I figured out the euro/liter to dollar per gallon calculation. In Germany today, Google says gas is ~$7.14 / gal compared to $3.52 in the US. People in the US would flat out revolt at this price!

Strange how you never see an F150 in Europe ;)

In 18 century, they invented other units to make complex calcuation between countries cause they knew it'll be helpfull with gas/oil.... :D^^:D

Inch/Feet/Gallon, i'm lost....Without talking about change rate :D

The F150, called raptor is commercialized in the utility vehicul range to avoid carbon tax....But i think we gonna see less and less this kind of cars....

• The other factor of course is factories and the whole supply chain has been hit with COVID limitations as well. So both demand and availability have bene impacted.

That is exactly why you don't see an F150 in UK :). 50mpg is no longer seen as "good" but as a low average...

Here in the US, we claim to care about the cost of gas, the environment and efficiency. But we don't, and I don't think we're unique.

Look at the new Ford Bronco. No electric or hybrid option and utterly craptacular fuel mileage........yet Ford can't meet demand to the point that they're offering $2,500 if customers will switch to a different model! They'll *pay* you to buy something else in their line.

The mainstream would have you believe that such a neanderthal-like vehicle can't be successful. The Market is screaming a different story.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Here in the US, we claim to care about the cost of gas, the environment and efficiency. But we don't, and I don't think we're unique.

Look at the new Ford Bronco. No electric or hybrid option and utterly craptacular fuel mileage........yet Ford can't meet demand to the point that they're offering $2,500 if customers will switch to a different model! They'll *pay* you to buy something else in their line.

The mainstream would have you believe that such a neanderthal-like vehicle can't be successful. The Market is screaming a different story.

Just wait till they take your gas stove away. You may have to whittle some guitar shavings to cook. :D

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• We are definitely a bit off topic. Also think we are civil enough to not let it get out of hand :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I'd like to offer an opinion (from a reasonable guitarist).

As prices have gone all over the map; a lot of people have gotten confused and caught up in it all. At the same time as the housing market chaos was happening, google's youtube had their "ad-pocalypse," google's spotify became the new-google's youtube for music, and people turned amazon into ebay on steroids. I say all that to say this: people think they are all business men. People started buying normal and selling high. It never works and destroys the market. My experience has taught me that most people who use social media are completely out of touch with reality (companies included, evidence based on Facebook Marketplace and the like). They get full of themselves and think things like "I deserve" etc, etc. That's when the ego and personal greed get pushed in with the price. The toilet paper model was a prime example. As soon as one moron says "rare" in a post somewhere; people take it as fact and use the "why would someone make a post or video and just lie?" People do it every day and get rich doing it.

To give you an answer to where the good prices are: everywhere. Reverb and the like are made for people who are mentally geared for instant gratification. Instant gratification comes with the high costs and chaos. Those places run off the same mentality of a pawn broker, and think of them as the last stop for an item you can't find anywhere else.

Don't EVER buy from a business that went bankrupt, but is somehow still open. Guitar Center is an easy one. Went under and filed in Nov, 2022. Has one of the most expensive "Fender Exclusive Limited Edition" Telecasters on the market as we speak. Their "Limited Edition" Telecaster is a standard $2100 Telecaster Ultra with an $700 sticker that looks like wood grain. Most people don't know that for some reason. It's in the details.

My point is: People ran out of money a while ago, but are pretending like it didn't happen. Now is not the time to buy anything unless it's from the manufacturer at the non-mark up prices. Look at stores in your area, or order factory direct. You also have to remember the amount of clones is staggering. I only buy new, from a reputable dealer, for that reason.

Finding a good deal means going out and physically looking. I got my audio setup something around $500 off because the dealer didn't want to split up a set of Adam Audio A7X's and a Sub 10 MkII. It wasn't on ANY site. Just walked in, saw it all in a box, asked the price, and left with it all. The trick is to always have a few things you are looking for, and have the funds for the most expensive item available. That way you have enough to buy any one thing on your list, when you find it. Plus, when you have the funds and you have the choices that come with it; you will make better choices and will naturally find out what is most important to you on your musical journey.

I don't condone credit cards, but I've used them. Don't.

Take time to sit and master what you have, BEFORE you buy more. The more time you fill getting better at your craft; the less time you'll spend looking for "that one last thing." No one is ever "done buying" music gear. But the ones who truly get to enjoy themselves focus on the mastery side, rather than the gear side. Let the stress slide away for a while and let's hear some stuff you've created!