Same Cab for all Rigs in Performance

• Hi all,

Forgive me if this has been asked already, How many of you use the same "cab" block for all of your rigs when playing live? I know Michael Britt states he does this to prevent massive EQ shifts when playing live between multiple amps. I currently use the cabinets that come with each rig and notice slight EQ shifts, considering moving to a single one.

Thoughts?

• I use the different rig cabs. I like the sound of pulling up a Fender Twin w/ 2-12s and a Marshall w/ a 4-12 cab

to be fair, they sound a lot different, so it makes sense to use different cabs in this example.

I use the same Cab and reverb for my whole performance, but my performance includes just 3 or 4 rigs of the same amp. Clean -> Crunch -> Main Gain Sound -> Solo/High Gain. In the end I use the profiler the same way I would use a tube amp and that's what I would recommend to get a consistent sound.

• I play in a band that covers a lot of different kind of songs.

I use every kind of speakers directly integrated in Rigs BUT :

- I've bought TJ Mega Full Pack and my performances are built this way ; Same Amp/Cab from clean to crunch and most of the time, i'm gonna play the song with the same performance not to have an important gap when i change my rig. When i play another song no matter to change Performance...

It happens sometime i change totally rig : intro fender, marshall for the rest...Or acoustic and electric....But i do it less and less often....