Third Party Midi Controller

• Hello guys! Noob question here! I've been using my Kemper Profiler for quite a bit on my home studio, but now I'm gonna use it first time live and I'm searching for a third party affordable midi footswitch controller. I'm not planning to use more than 4 switches.

The two main options I've been seeing are the MPA-100 from Harley Benton and the Ampero Hotone Control. Have any of tried it out with your kemper? Any other suggestions? Thanks to everybody!

• Rather than using a MIDI controller, you could use two dual footswitches.

You could assign one of them to Stomps A and B, and the other one to Stomps C and D.

Each of the PEDAL inputs on the PROFILER Stage (four inputs), all other PROFILER variants (two inputs) can hold one expression pedal, one
    mono switch or one dual switch.

Connecting a PROFILER Switch
    Connect the KEMPER PROFILER Switch using a TRS cable to one of the PEDAL inputs and select the “PROFILER
    Switch” mode on the corresponding "Pedal” page in “Pedal Settings” of your PROFILER Stage or “System Settings”
    of any other PROFILER variant. Assign your preferred switching functions to the A and B switches. Then press
    “Calibrate” and trigger each switch once. Done!

Single and Dual Switches of Other Brands
    The PROFILER requires so-called “momentary” and “normally open” switches. Channel switches for tube amplifiers
    are not compatible with the PROFILER, as they use a latching mechanism that would only trigger their assigned
    switching function every other hit. Single switches are connected via a TS cable, and dual switches via a TRS cable.
    Select “Mono Switch” or “Dual Switch” Mode on the corresponding "Pedal” page in Pedal Settings of PROFILER
    Stage or System Settings of all other PROFILER variants and assign a switching function with the soft knob labeled
    “Switch Tip”. If “Dual Switch” is selected, another switching function can be assigned with soft knob labeled “Switch
    Ring”. If your external switch allows to change its polarity (e.g. Boss® FS-5 and FS-6), set it to normally open. The
    switching function should be triggered as soon as you hit the button. Wrong polarity implies, that the switching
    function gets triggered, when you release the button. Especially if you intend to control Looper Start and Looper Stop
    with the external switch, wrong polarity can lead to odd results as both hitting and releasing the buttons have their
    meaning. Don’t forget to press “Calibrate” and trigger each switch once.

✓You can find a tutorial video focused on technical conditions, and all other aspects of connecting expression pedals
    and switches to PROFILER or Remote at: http://www.kemper-amps.com/video