White Marshall

• Awesome David!

As I've said many times before here in the forum, your older '59 RR Profiles are favourites of mine. Great "grainy" vintage vibe.

Thank you so much mate.

I completely agree with this. Those profiles, especially one in particular, has been saved in my Kemper for years. Looking forward to trying these tomorrow. I have all of your profiles from RE saved in Rig Manager on my Mac. Thank you again!

Trey

• I completely agree with this. Those profiles, especially one in particular, has been saved in my Kemper for years. Looking forward to trying these tomorrow. I have all of your profiles from RE saved in Rig Manager on my Mac. Thank you again!

... and I completely agree with this Trey! :love:

• I just finished a track using the Wht Marshall for a solo and I have to say I got a screaming pro tone with it. One of the best sounds I ever heard. And I am not doing it justice. I'll post it later if I feel brave enough.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I just finished a track using the Wht Marshall for a solo and I have to say I got a screaming pro tone with it. One of the best sounds I ever heard. And I am not doing it justice. I'll post it later if I feel brave enough.

Holy Smokes! Would love to hear, please post, by all means. I’m totally curious to hear it in action.

• Killer Marshall profiles indeed , went directly to my personal folder . Thanks a lot for this work :)

I just did a few samples: all clips have my 'go to' DAW post processing (Tape sim, EQ, comp)

single, double tracking and some natural one from the middle, I kept the digital dual harmony delay , great preset !

used my P90 revstar with various mic pos

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3d clip is the boost profile, other are the 1st profile except the overdrive ones for the leads

• waraba and BayouTexan

I’m grateful that both of you took the time to record and also share your compositions with all of us here. I’ve learned a couple things listening to both your tracks.

It’s eerily amazing you both played differently and I could still tell it was THAT amp. This is a first for me because I’ve never heard anyone play MY setup and gear. It was like you guys just borrowed my guitars and just started playing in my studio. It’s also clear that the fingers are still an important part of the sound, and Kemper lets this happen. You both don’t sound the same at all.

As you know, there are alot of factors that make up a sound. I can hear the other things that are also influencing the profiles apart from the amp itself ( my cabs, my mics, my preamps etc ). It amazes me how a few profiles can be used in such different ways. Kemper really let’s us manipulate the sound. The fact that we can share amps across continents and have access to so many, so easily in RE is such a revelation.

waraba -It’s nice to see you push the single track/ double tracking to make sounds really contrast from each other. Your solo sounds are very focused, I can really hear that direct sm57 right on the cone edge sound. It makes the sound have a bit more grit, especially those crucial upper mids.

BayouTexan -The solo sound reminds me of a tone I employed alot gigging in the late 80’s. I used to have a complex rack but at the heart of it was an ADA MP-1. Your solo sounds very much like what I would choose on certain tunes. Really takes me back.

thnx guys

• @dgburns thx for the comments & feedback, what strikes me is how the amp cleans up with lower gain settings on the p90s in a great way on these clips ,I love the way the sm57 were setup BTW in didn't knew this way of miking.

Great XP to ear how much of ourselves passes in the end results , same amp but way different results eventually , super cool to have your own identity.

If I could ask , if you have a sc strat , I'd love a crunch profile on neck pickup with edge of breakup gain , ala Hendrix if the Marshall has this quality ? my reference tone would be this vid

• Thanks so much for complement. That's the best one I ever got! Although no way I should be compared to waraba 's talent and experience. I've been using your "3 Amps" and "Dual Amp" series s lot also so you and I must hear tone the same way in our heads. ;)

Looking forward to your next series and me getting better. Ha!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Well....... here ya go, just for you waraba

This patch was made for you, but I am sharing on RE with everybody. It's only fair.

FANTASTIC :)

Got to try this one asap , and make some clip or full tracks - who knows -

I really appreciate you gesture man ! and sorry for my stupid question about the strat, it's right under my nose on your avatar :D;( the seasonal flu attacked my brain

• Thx David I really really appreciate !

I've done a new set of clips based on this last profile you did for me, used my PRS silversky( hardly stays in tune in my cold basement ) and my blues crab drive ( lead ). I also used a ring modulator for the vibe on right side Rh git

I'm not on my best on the guitar , I'm still sick but you get the idea , this is my own composition.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.