Saving my reverb setting...

• I am only using one performance.....I have done this with RM connected, RM not connected, on stage and at my desk. Same thing happens every time.

No matter what I do, the effects always revert back to an older setting. I have tried changing the mix level on my reverb from 94% to 65%. It works until I turn off my Stage. When I turn it back on, the mix is again at 94%....I have tried storing it using the Kemper Store button, but nothing changes. I have tried unlocking the effects, making some changes, locking it again....same thing....

• When you're saving are you seeing the correct prompts? Should be asking if you want to save an effects preset or the whole performance. And it should be telling you what performance # you will be saving to.

Have you tried opening a support ticket?

• Since I am trying to change a number of effects within the performance, I store the entire performance. Yes, I get the correct prompts. I have no opened a ticket but I guess that would be my next move....

• Since I am trying to change a number of effects within the performance, I store the entire performance. Yes, I get the correct prompts. I have no opened a ticket but I guess that would be my next move....

Absolutely, what you are describing seems like the correct process but the outcome is most definitely not what should be happening. The best way to check this fully is to have support take a look at it.

are you aware that any temporary changes are lost when you switch between slots using the slot switches before you store the performance? The only exception is when the Profiler is connected to the Rig Manager or you use the Page buttons to switch between the slots.

• Also: Please try with another performance. I remember vaguely that I had a correct performance at some point, that wouldn't store changes between reboots (come to think of it). Was notified during some update, that one performance was invalid (or something to that effect). So try another performance all together.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• A video is really needed here. You can submit a ticket, but they’ll almost certainly ask for a video to see what you see.

If no one else is having this issue - and they aren’t - we’re blind and can’t help.

Yes - it’s supposed to be a simple thing. For some reason it isn’t for you.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche