Lehle with Kemper Remote for volume

• Newbie here. I really would like to grab the new Lehle mono volume S pedal and make it work for volume ONLY connected to my Kemper remote (profiler head attached). Will this work?? Or do I need to buy the Lehle dual expression to achieve this for volume. I would really love to get the S model as it’s got a smaller footprint.

• You need an expression pedal if you’re plugging into the Remote. A volume pedal would need to be between the guitar and the input.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• as Ruefus said, you need an expression pedal. But the lehle dual expression and the lehle mono volume s are excactly the same form factor and price...

i really like the dual expression as it´s very accurate and has a wider range than mission etc., what i don´t like is that they both need a power supply.

• I know, but it still needs a power cable for the power supply. Just call me OCD 🤣

I don’t know what the Lehle takes but I have been using a Volto to power my Shure GLX-D16 on my Kemper Stage pedal board. In fact, I have two of the Volto (they are the last green version they brought out and the second is a backup).

While it’s powering that Shure digital receiver, I am getting about 5 to 6 hours out of the Volto.
    They are supposed to be bringing their new version of the Volto out but it’s been delayed by over a year already.

Great little problem solvers. I only used the Volto’s as I don’t want any wall warts onstage.
    I would imagine with something that is drawing much less milliamps, you would get many more hours out of a charged up Volto.