Losing input signal and volume intermittenly

• It started happening to me as well and it happened two times so far.

The first time was during a soundcheck thankfully and it happened very shortly (5 minutes) after I turned on the kemper and it was in performance mode going back and forth between switches. I think it happened going back to switch 3.

The second one was during the gig when I pressed the switch to go into one of my guitar solos and the sound dropped off completely, which was very embarrassing.

I think i remember turning on the tuner after it happened and the input was working, but the output was off.

I also tried switching back and forth between other banks, switching on/off the tuner, and switching stomp boxes on/off but nothing worked except the reboot.

Note that in between these two occasions i had played a 3 hour show and it didn't occur.

I will try and go back to the previous version and see if it will be fixed!

• Hi,

I know its only been a few days since the release but did anyone experience signal loss with 8.7.17?

We have a show on Saturday and planning to have 3 kempers on that version.

I am asking because we had a show last weekend with 8.7.15 installed on all 3 kempers and all 3 had signal loss occurred at separate times and had to be rebooted. Working with MIDI only for patch changes.

Thanks!