Anyone have a good 80s synth rig or apreggiator

• I need to cover some synth parts for an 80s gig. I couldn't find much in the rig exchange or any videos about creating synth sounds. I tried experimenting with some harmonizer, delay, wah and phaser effects but couldn't build anything usable. Does anyone have any ideas or ideally settings you can share?

• i like the "PD Space Guitar Syntheziser" form Paul Driesen for analog synth sounds (for ipad).

Not sure if it has an arpeggiator, but polyphonic tracking, sounds and effects are imnpressive.

• i like the "PD Space Guitar Syntheziser" form Paul Driesen for analog synth sounds (for ipad).

Not sure if it has an arpeggiator, but polyphonic tracking, sounds and effects are imnpressive.

I' haven't seen that one but I'll check it out. Thanks.

Thank you that looks really cool. I guess any cheap interface ban be used to connect my ipad the both the guitar and the PA.

It should be OK as long as it is iPad compatible. I recently had to chuck out my trusty old Focusrite Saffire Pro14 as my new desktop could no longer handle the old Firewire connection. I used the opportunity to buy a MOTU Ultralite Mk5 which works with the iPad so I am tempted to start taking it to some gigs but I was also thinking about just buying a super cheap interface just for iPad gig use.

• I bought Roxsyn, hooked it up to a Focusrite Scarlett 2 and its working fine. I can't find any usable presets for my needs and its also way too complex for me to program a sound myself. Do you know if there is some source of already created presets like the kemper rig exchange? not much info available online.